Home | Useful Tools | Sitemap | Links | Ελληνικά

Home > Alpha Mutual Funds > Alpha (LUX) Global Funds > Alpha (LUX) Global Defensive FoF EUR (LU1544316919)


Alpha (LUX) Global Defensive FoF EUR (LU1544316919) Reg. Number 11062
Fund Information Portfolio and Performance Reports 3 month statement
Investment Objective
The Sub-Fund is actively managed and aims to achieve a medium / long term capital growth by providing a conservative, balanced investment exposure to various asset classes including equities, bonds and cash.
Target group...
Investors with a long-term investment horizon, expecting high returns while willing to tolerate the volatile nature of equity markets. It is recommended for investors willing to posture funds for a long-term horizon (beyond 5 years).

Fund Information
Fund type  Balanced Fund 
Inception date  14/7/2017 
Base currency  Euro 
Benchmark  50% IBOXX Euro Eurozone Sovereign 1-3 Total Return Index, 10% Barclays EuroAgg Corporate Total Return Index Value Unhedged EUR, 10% Barclays EuroAgg Treasury Total Return Index Value Unhedged EUR, 10% MSCI Europe Index, 20% Barclays Benchmark Overnight EUR Cash Index. 
Currency risk  MINIMAL 
Fund assets (as of 29/9/2017)  6,869,649.38 
Net unit price (as of 29/9/2017)  10,0204 
Bloomberg code   ALPGDFE LX 
Web site address  www.alphamutual.gr 
Management company  ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K. 
  General Commercial Registry:920101000 
  25-29 Karneadou Str, 106 75 Athens, Tel. 210 374 2800 
Custodian  RBC Investor Services Bank S.A. 
Transactions and Commissions
Valuation  Daily 
Price publication  Site 
Suggested investment horizon  > 2 yrs 
   
   
Management fee   0,15% 
Subscription fee (Max)  3,00% 
Redemption fee (Max)    3,00% 
     
     
Redemption settlement  In 3 working days 
Distribution network:  Branches of 
Alpha Bank, Alpha Private Bank 

Risk and reward profile

Lower risk
Higher risk

 

Typically lower rewards
Typically higher rewards
 
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
UCITS DO NOT HAVE A GUARANTEED RETURN AND PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RETURNS.
WHERE THERE ARE DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN THE GREEK AND ENGLISH TEXT THE GREEK TEXT SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE