ALPHA INCOME PLUS BOND FUND Institutional
What it invests in
The Alpha Income Plus Bond Institutional fund invests in a diversified portfolio of debt instruments in euro. It mainly invests in:
- Greek government bonds.
- Greek government treasury bills.
- Corporate bonds issued by companies with registered office, operations or exposure in Greece.
It also invests in other bonds, money market instruments, deposits with credit institutions.
Income generation and, to a lesser extent, capital gains through investments in a portfolio of debt instruments in euro.
Who it is intended for
Suitable for institutional investors:
- With a long-term investment horizon of 3 years.
- With a moderate investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a diversified portfolio of debt instruments in euro.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Income Plus Bond Institutional, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 2 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.