ALPHA (LUX) GLOBAL DEFENSIVE ESG FoF EUR
What it invests in
The Alpha (LUX) Global Defensive ESG FoF EUR sub-fund mainly invests in a diversified portfolio of UCITS or other collective investment undertakings managed by top foreign investment firms, which offer exposure to euro-denominated bonds, European equities, money market instruments and deposits.
Moreover, the sub-fund applies certain ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) criteria to define a suitable range of underlying UCITS with top ESG ratings and drive the portfolio towards the ones with strong sustainability performance.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the medium and long run.
What the benchmark is
The Alpha (LUX) Global Defensive ESG FoF EUR sub-fund uses a composite benchmark consisting of 3 separate indices:
- 50% Bloomberg Euro Aggregate Bond Total Return Index
- 20% MSCI All Country World Price Return USD Index
- 30% Barclays Benchmark Overnight EUR Cash Index
It is used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, it does not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
- With a long-term investment horizon of 2 years.
- With medium to high risk profile.
- Who seek gains through a diversified portfolio.
How to invest
To invest in theAlpha (LUX) Global Defensive ESG FoF EUR, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 4 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek).
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.