What we offer
Solutions focused on your needs
Both individual and institutional investors may benefit from our solutions. Our tailor-made solutions aim to make the most of your assets, based on your own needs and objectives:
- Managing mutual funds.
- Managing investment portfolios for institutional clients.
- Providing investment advisory services to institutional clients.
We actively adhere to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) to contribute towards a more sustainable global financial system.
Top performing mutual funds
Foreign rating agencies, including Morningstar, constantly give our mutual funds high scores for their performance.
We regularly get excellent scores on the risk/return ratio for our overall activity in the global mutual fund market.
Our investment strategy
Appropriate choices for optimal returns
Our sensible investment philosophy lies at the heart of our strategy and investment decision-making process. It is based on 6 pillars reflecting our general principles and beliefs with regard to investments and market operation. This philosophy guides our approach to investment management and provides the main framework for managing portfolios and making investment decisions.
We tailor our investment strategies to the specific needs of our individual and institutional clients – including investment objectives, risk tolerance, investment horizon, and the regulatory, legal and tax framework.
Our strategy in steps
Our step-by-step approach allows us to assess financials to make the best choices and achieve optimal returns:
- Fundamental analysis– We use the fundamental analysis technique to identify suitable market opportunities and assess whether a company or organisation is worth investing in.
- Portfolio diversification– By allocating assets to a range of different investments, we manage to spread the risk caused by market volatility. This mitigates the fluctuations in the values of our mutual funds.
- Long-term horizon– We analyse the macroeconomic data and fundamentals for each investment product to mitigate short-term, ad-hoc risks.
- Risk management– We make sure that each mutual fund is burdened with the risk that matches its risk/return ratio. We identify possible risks in a timely manner and we factor them in during the investment decision-making process.
- Active management– We carry out quantitative and qualitative assessments on fundamentals to forecast industry prospects. This allows us to select individual shares based on growth prospects, balance sheet quality, corporate governance level and valuation attractiveness.
When managing fixed-income portfolios, top-down is our go-to approach, with a focus on macroeconomic factors to the end of making forecasts about the yield curve and credit spreads . We then select individual issuers or issues based on relative value analysis.
In the case of corporate bonds, we may combine this process with a bottom-up approach, with a direct focus on discovering the best relative value among groups of issuers of issues that share similar features.
- Adoption of ESG criteria – We integrate ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) factors in our investment decisions with regard to building portfolios.
Our investment process
Data analysis and a scientific approach
Our disciplined, concise and collective investment process requires regular data analysis and the adoption of a scientific approach.
We monitor and assess risk at all stages across the process.
Our investment process in steps
To achieve our investment objectives, we work with diligence to design, implement and control each individual portfolio, by:
- Setting investment objectives and restrictions.
- Assessing the macroeconomic environment and the current conditions that affect the expected returns on asset classes.
- Selecting the asset allocation strategy, investment thresholds and risks.
- Building the portfolio. We select specific securities and make sure we diversify.
- Monitoring and restructuring the portfolio as needed.
- Carrying out measurements and original analysis, and assessing returns and risks.
Driven by technology
We possess all the state-of-the-art technical and administrative infrastructure to carry out the required operations with the utmost efficiency:
- Dedicated portfolio and risk management applications.
- Systems for recording and monitoring transactions, carrying out portfolio accounting, and drafting reports that fully cover customer information needs.