ALPHA BANCASSURANCE EE103 STRUCTURED FUND
What it invests in
The Alpha Bancassurance EE103 structured fund has entered OTC derivatives contracts. It also invests in a diversified portfolio of bonds, money market instruments and other securities.
To offer on 29.07.2032:
• 75% of the return on S&P Transatlantic 100 ESG Select Equal Weight 5% Decrement NTR Index, if there is positive return.
• Capital protection, if there is a negative return.
These returns apply to shareholders who had purchased their shares on 29.07.2022 and will keep their investment until 29.07.2032. If the shares are redeemed before 29.07.2032, the shareholders may incur substantial capital loss.
Who it is intended for
- With a long-term investment horizon, 10 years minimum.
- With a conservative investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in the US and eurozone equity markets through OTC derivative financial instruments, protect their capital from potential losses at the end of the investment period and invest in a diversified portfolio of bonds, money market instruments and other securities.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Bancassurance EE103 Structured Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.