ALPHA BANCASSURANCE EE105 STRUCTURED FUND
What it invests in
The Alpha Bancassurance EE105 Structured Fund has entered into Over the Counter (OTC) derivatives contracts. It also invests in a diversified portfolio of bonds, money market instruments and other securities.
- For the period until 20.06.2028, it intends to offer a yield of 12.00%. In addition, if the return of the equity index "iSTOXX Global Transformation Select 30 NR Decrement 4.5%" is higher than 25.00% from the index price at the beginning of the investment period, it intends to achieve an additional return of 20.00%, so that the total return of the Fund on 20.06.2028 may reach up to 32.00%.
- From 20.06.2028 to 20.06.2033, the Fund's performance will be based on money market instruments and/or bonds returns of during this period.
These performances apply to shareholders who purchased their shares on 20.06.2023 and will keep their investment until 20.06.2033. If the shares are redeemed before 20.06.2033, the shareholders may incur substantial capital loss.
Who it is intended for
- With a long-term investment horizon of 10 years.
- Who wish to achieve capital preservation, income generation and capital gains by investing in a portfolio of bonds, money market instruments and other securities as well as in one or more "Swap Contracts" with underlying exposure to global equity markets.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Bancassurance EE105 Structured Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.