ALPHA COSMOS STARS SILK ROUTE ASIA EQUITY FUND OF FUNDS Classic
What it invests in
The Alpha Cosmos Stars Europe Equity Fund of Funds Classic mainly invests in equity UCITS or other collective investment undertakings managed by top foreign investment firms, which offer exposure to Asian equities, excluding Japan, mostly China, India, Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the long run.
What the benchmark is
The Alpha Cosmos Starts Silk Route Asia Equity Fund of Funds Classic uses a composite benchmark consisting of 3 separate indices:
- 50% MSCI AC Asia ex Japan Price Return USD Index.
- 25% MSCI India Price Return USD Index.
- 25% MSCI China Price Return USD Index.
The indices are used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, they do not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
- With a long-term investment horizon, 5 years minimum.
- With an aggressive investment profile.
- Who seek high returns, acknowledging that equity markets are subject to fluctuations and accepting the significant risk of capital loss.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Fund of Funds Cosmos Stars Silk Route Asia Classic, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.