ALPHA EUROZONE MONEY MARKET STANDARD VARIABLE NAV FUND Classic
What it invests in
The Alpha Eurozone Money Market Standard Variable NAV fund invests in money market instruments issued by member states of the European Union and supranational entities, as well as deposits with credit institutions and money market instruments.
Achieving returns equivalent to Eurozone’s money market interest rates, focusing on preserving capital and provide high liquidity.
Who it is intended for
- With an investment horizon of 1 year.
- With an ultra-conservative investment profile.
- Who seek returns equivalent to eurozone money market.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Eurozone Money Market Standard Variable Nav Fund Classic, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 1 day after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.