ALPHA GLOBAL ALLOCATION BALANCED FUND Classic
What it invests in
The Alpha Global Allocation Balanced Classic Fund invests in large-cap stocks listed on international exchanges, mainly in developed countries, in euro-denominated bonds issued by companies, governments or authorities and bodies related to governments, and money market instruments and deposits with credit institutions.
Its portfolio focuses on investment grade debt instruments, with the exception of potential exposure to Greek debt instruments.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the medium and long run.
What the benchmark is
The Alpha Global Allocation Balanced Classic fund uses a composite benchmark consisting of 4 separate indices:
- 50% S&P Global 100 Capped Price Return USD Index.
- 40% Bloomberg Euro Aggregate Bond Total Return Index.
- 5% Refinitiv/CoreCommodity CRB Excess Return USD Index.
- 5% Barclays Benchmark Overnight EUR Cash Index (since 21.03.2022)
The indices are used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, they do not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
- With a mid- to long-term investment horizon of 4 years.
- With a moderate investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a diversified asset allocation portfolio, mainly in international markets.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Global Allocation Balanced Classic Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.