ALPHA GLOBAL BLUE CHIPS EQUITY FUND Institutional
What it invests in
The Alpha Global Blue Chips Equity Institutional fund mainly invests in a diversified portfolio of equities and/or equivalent securities, such as depository receipts, traded in international exchanges, mostly in developed markets.
Its portfolio includes large-cap stocks issued by companies operating in all sectors or regions.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the long run.
What the benchmark is
The S&P Global 100 Capped USD Index is the benchmark for the Alpha Global Blue Chips Equity Institutional fund.
It is used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, it does not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
Suitable for institutional investors:
- With a long-term investment horizon, 5 years minimum.
- With an aggressive investment profile.
- Who seek capital gains, acknowledging that equity markets are subject to fluctuations and accepting the significant risk of capital loss.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Global Blue Chips Equity Fund Institutional, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.