ALPHA GREEK BALANCED FUND Institutional
What it invests in
The Alpha Greek Balanced Institutional has a diversified portfolio. It mainly invests in equities issued by companies listed on the Athens Stock Exchange, Greek government bonds and bonds issued by companies with registered office, operations or exposure in Greece. There is no restriction in terms of the rating or duration of the bonds in which the fund invests.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the long run.
What the benchmark is
The Alpha Greek Balanced Institutional fund uses a composite benchmark consisting of 2 separate indices:
- 50% Athex Composite Share Price index
- 50% Bloomberg Greece Government
It is used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, it does not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
Suitable for institutional investors:
- With a long-term investment horizon of 5 years.
- With an aggressive investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a balanced, widely diversified portfolio with domestic (Greek) orientation.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Greek Balanced Institutional, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.