ALPHA GREEK CORPORATE BOND FUND Classic
What it invests in
The Alpha Greek Corporate Bond Fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of bonds issued by companies with registered office, operations or exposure in Greece. It also invests in Greek government bonds and treasury bills.
There is no restriction in terms of the rating or duration of the bonds in which the fund invests.
Achieving a total return through income generation and capital appreciation over the mid- to long run.
Who it is intended for
- With a mid- to long-term investment horizon of 4 years.
- With a moderate investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a diversified portfolio of Greek corporate bonds.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Greek Corporate Bond Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.