ALPHA MELLON BALANCED FUND
What it invests in
The Alpha Mellon Balanced Fund invests in euro-denominated bonds, issued by companies, governments or authorities and bodies related to governments, equities issued by companies listed on the Athens Stock Exchange and other international exchanges, and money market instruments and deposits with credit institutions.
Its portfolio focuses on investment grade debt instruments, with the exception of exposure to Greek debt instruments.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the medium and long run.
What the benchmark is
The Alpha Mellon Balanced Fund uses a composite benchmark consisting of 6 separate indices:
- 5% Bloomberg Series-E Greece Govt All > 1 Yr Bond Total Return Index.
- 25% Bloomberg Global G7 Bond Total Return EUR Index.
- 30% Hellenic Corporate Bond Total Return Index.
- 20% S&P Global 100 Capped Index.
- 15% Athex Composite Share Price index.
- 5% Barclays Benchmark Overnight EUR Cash Index.
The indices are used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, they do not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
With a mid- to long-term investment horizon, 4 years minimum.
With a moderate investment profile.
Who wish to invest in a diversified asset allocation portfolio, in the Greek and international markets.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Mellon Balanced Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.