PETROCHEMICAL COMPANIES OCCUPATIONAL PENSION FUND GLOBAL BALANCED
What it invests in
The Petrochemical Companies’ Occupational Pension Fund invests in a diversified asset allocation portfolio. It mainly invests in large-cap stocks issued by companies listed on international exchanges, mostly in developed countries, and in euro-denominated bonds, issued by companies, governments or governmental authorities and bodies. The portfolio includes investment grade bonds, with the exception of potential exposure to Greek debt instruments.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the medium and long run.
What the benchmark is
The Petrochemical Companies’ Occupational Pension Fund uses a composite benchmark consisting of 4 separate indices:
- 50% Bloomberg Euro Aggregate Index
- 35% S&P Global 100 Price Return USD Index
- 10% Athens Stock Exchange Index
- 5% Barclays Benchmark Overnight EUR Cash Index
The indices are used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, they do not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
- With a mid- to long-term investment horizon of 4 years.
- With a moderate investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a diversified asset allocation portfolio in international markets.
How to invest
To invest in the Petrochemical Companies’ Occupational Pension Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.