The investment process is an activity that requires systematic and professional effort.
- The key pillars of the investment methodology at Alpha Asset Management M.F.M.C. include:
- Understanding international economies and financial markets.
- Evaluating the various investment asset classes.
- Selecting the allocation strategy based on the preferred risk – return ratio.
- Implementing Investment Committee decisions in the context of active portfolio management.
- Improving portfolio efficiency with the aid of modern optimisation models.
- Monitoring and assessing risk during all steps of the investment process.
- Adoption of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria.
- ESG Policy.