ALPHA CONSERVATIVE GREEK BALANCED FUND Institutional
What it invests in
The Alpha Conservative Greek Balanced Institutional fund invests in bonds issued by companies with registered office, operations or exposure in Greece, Greek government bonds, Greek equities, as well as in money market instruments and deposits with credit institutions.
There is no restriction in terms of the rating or duration of the bonds in which the fund invests.
Achieving a total return through capital appreciation and income generation over the medium and long run.
Who it is intended for
Suitable for institutional investors:
- With a mid- to long-term investment horizon of 4 years.
- With a moderate investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a conservative diversified balanced portfolio of corporate bonds and equities in Greece.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Conservative Greek Balanced Institutional fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.