ALPHA ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap EQUITY UCITS Classic
What it invests in
The Alpha ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap Equity UCITS invests at least 95% of its net assets in equities included in the FTSE®/Athex Large Cap index and in derivative financial instruments with underlying:
• The index.
• The equities included in the index.
• Other indices with high correlation to the index.
Replicating the returns, both positive and negative, of the FTSE®/Athex Large Cap index.
What the benchmark is
The FTSE®/Athex Large Cap Index is the benchmark for the Alpha ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap Equity UCITS.
The fund fully replicates the index structure. It includes the top 25 large-cap stocks listed on the Athens Stock Exchange.
ETF's Assets / Composition
Who it is intended for
- With a long-term investment horizon of 6 years.
- With an aggressive investment profile.
- Who seek a diversified exposure to the Greek equity market, in a flexible manner and at a low cost.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha ETF FTSE Athex Large Cap Equity UCITS, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.