ALPHA EURO AGGRΕGATE BOND FUND Classic D
What it invests in
The Alpha Euro Aggregate Bond Classic D fund invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of euro-denominated bonds issued by companies, governments or authorities and bodies related to governments, and traded in organised markets.
Its portfolio may include non-investment grade bonds, emerging market bonds and convertible bonds.
Income generation and, to a lesser extent, capital gains over the medium term.
What the benchmark is
The Bloomberg Euro Aggregate Bond Total Return Index is the benchmark for the Alpha Euro Aggregate Bond Classic D fund.
It is used for the purpose of comparing performance. Therefore, it does not affect the active management of the mutual fund, which complies with the fund’s investment policy. As a result, the mutual fund portfolio structure and performance may significantly differ from the benchmark.
Who it is intended for
- With a medium-term investment horizon, 3 years minimum.
- With a conservative investment profile.
- Who wish to invest in a diversified portfolio of debt instruments in euros.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Euro Aggregate Bond Classic D, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.