ALPHA TARGET MATURITY I 2028 BOND FUND Classic D
What it invests in
The Alpha Target Maturity I 2028 Bond Fund Classic D invests mainly in a diversified portfolio of euro-denominated bonds, issued by companies with registered office, operations or exposure in Greece and traded in organized markets, It also invests in Greek government bonds.
The Fund has a fixed investment horizon of five (5) years and will be fully liquidated by 10.2.2028. The Fund’s portfolio will have a weighted average maturity of approximately 5 years at the inception investing in bonds with maturity of 3 to 6 years, to be held until their maturity or be liquidated until 10.2.2028.
The income generation and capital gain, achieving at the same time to preserve the capital of the shareholders who will maintain their participation for the fixed investment horizon of five (5) years.
Who it is intended for
• With a long-term investment horizon of 5 years.
• With a balanced investment profile.
• Who wish to invest in a diversified balanced portfolio of corporate and government bonds.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Target Maturity I 2028 Bond Fund Classic D, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.