ALPHA PROSPERITY I 90-140 STRUCTURED FUND
What it invests in
The Alpha Prosperity I 90-140 Structured Fund has entered OTC derivatives contracts. It also invests in a diversified portfolio of bonds, money market instruments and other securities.
To offer on 7.12.2027:
- 140% of the return on Euronext Core Euro & Global Climate Change EW Decrement 5% Index, if there is positive return. Maximum return is set to 40.00% when the return on the index is over 28.57%.
- The return on the index, limiting losses to -10.00%, if there is a negative return.
These returns apply to shareholders who had purchased their shares on 7.12.2022 and will keep their investment until 7.12.2027. If the shares are redeemed before 7.12.2027, the shareholders may incur substantial capital loss.
Who it is intended for
- With a long-term investment horizon of 5 years.
- With a conservative investment profile.
- Who seek exposure to the European and US equity markets, in a way that limits potential loss, while investing in a diversified portfolio of bonds, money market instruments and other securities.
How to invest
To invest in the Alpha Prosperity I 90-140 Structured Fund, visit the Alpha Bank branch of your choice.
Find out how in our Investor guide.
You may redeem your shares on any working day. The amount will be available in your account 3 days after the transaction.
Find out about the entry and redemption fees (only available in Greek)
Get daily updates on the share NAV through the Daily price bulletin.
Monitoring your investment
Monitor the performance of the funds you have invested in:
- Daily, using myAlpha Web. You only need to add your investments to your Products.
- Every month you receive an email detailing all your investment information. You simply need to opt for online updates when you open your trading account or request to have your settings changed later on.